Preferred States Inventory
A guided exercise with brief writing and list-generation. With the tools you master in this system, you will:
• Understand how your brain processes happiness and satisfaction.
• Quickly identify the best use of your resources to maximize deep “good feelings.”
• Build happiness into your schedule every day.
• Make decisions more quickly and with greater confidence.
• Transform your relationship to time.
• Truly be yourself with others
• Get “unstuck.”
• Understand other people’s behavior.
The "Big 5" Self-Assessment
Managing our health and happiness requires regular and dedicated attention to 5 key areas: Nutrition, Movement, Awareness of key values and motivators, Daily consideration of time stewardship, and Connection. The Big 5 Self-Assessment allows the user to consider one's awareness of these domains and commitment to taking good care of his or her physical and mental health.
Click here for a free download.
Click here for a free download